NEW EBOOK OUT NOW!
In this eBook, I outline the 10 steps I took to achieve debt freedom.
This is for you if:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by debt
- You want to become debt-free but you don’t know how
- You are paying off your debt but it feels like it’s taking forever
- You need an effective debt repayment strategy
- You want to transform your financial situation
- You want to get in control of your money
- You’re ready to develop a better relationship with money
This eBook covers:
- 10 effective steps to follow and achieve debt freedom; From money scripts and budgeting to reducing expenses and creating emergency funds, this is a complete guide to paying off debt
- Practical examples and tips to help make each step easier
- Effective ways to accelerate debt repayment
- A 51-page PDF eBook outlining the exact 10 steps I followed to pay off over £36,000 debt.
Hey! My name is Tolu Frimpong. I’m a wife and mother of three boys on a journey to achieve financial freedom. My definition of financial freedom is just that – being free financially to live life on my own terms, without having to exchange my time for money in a regular 9-5 job.
My goal is to:
1. Create multiple streams of active and passive income.
2. Increase my savings by being intentional with how I spend my money, and also exploring ways of reducing my outgoings.
3. Invest my extra income. This is uncharted territory for me but I’m excited to learn and grow!
If any of the above interests you, and you and you’d like to learn along with me, then please subscribe to my weekly blog, I have lots of great content to share with you!