THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GUEST POSTING ON TOLUFRIMPONG.COM!
We welcome guest posts from readers and other blog writers which will encourage and inspire our readers on their own financial journeys.
We’re particularly interested in hearing your personal financial story. Have you overcome a lot of debt? Achieved financial independence early? Transformed your relationship with money? Tell us your story and share invaluable lessons you’ve learned along the way. People connect with people so authentically share away!
Please understand that this page is solely for PERSONAL bloggers to gain exposure on their NON-COMMERCIAL websites. However, if you are interested in paid advertising, please visit our Advertising Page.
Before you submit a guest post,
please read the below guidelines and then submit a Contact Us form or
simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘I want to submit a guest blog’.
The following guidelines will apply to all guest posts:
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- Submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication.
- All guest posts should be related to personal finance. Your own personal money stories, experiences and lesson are more likely to be published.
- Topics of interest include but are not limited to; debt, budgeting, savings, frugal living, minimalism, investments, side hustling and FIRE.
- All posts submitted must be original content. No generic or scraped posts.
- We reserve every right to alter/edit the submitted post before publishing.
- Guest post should not promote any product or service.
- Your post should be no less than 900 words and no more than 2,000 words.
- Guest post should be well formatted. Where possible use bullet points, lists and short paragraphs to make it an easier read.
- Guest post should be proofread for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Submissions which require excessive editing may be rejected.
- Your post should only include relevant links to your website. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link or two to your website.
- Tolufrimpong.com does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
- All guest posts, after submission, will become soul property of tolufrimpong.com.
- No affiliate links.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
We reserve the right to edit or refuse any post that does not follow those guidelines.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to three weeks for your guest post to be published. We will write to you if your guest post is not accepted for publication within one week of submission so that you can submit it to another blog.
We publish guest posts once per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several weeks before your post is published. You will be notified at least a day before the post going public through email.
Are you ready to submit your blog post?
Simply complete a Contact Us form or email email@example.com with the subject line ‘I want to submit a guest blog’.