This page may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
2020 FINANCE & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT READING LIST
Let’s Talk About Money!
Personal finance is something every adult has to manage, yet we’re not taught how to do so in school. It’s such a taboo subject that we rarely talk about it in our every day lives. Well, I talk a lot about money on this blog and my YouTube channel. I’m also committed to reading. Learn to read, so that you can read to learn! I want to improve my financial literacy and help others to do the same. Reading is such a powerful tool that a lot people don’t make use of.
At the start of 2020, I set myself the goal of reading 12 personal finance books by the end of the year. I set myself this goal because I really want to improve my understanding of personal finance and how money really works and how I can really maximise it’s potential in my life and for my future.
I saw a post on Instagram which had a list of 15 books to read in 2020. They were on the topics of self-development, entrepreneurship and wealth. When I looked at the list of reads, it was so satisfying to see that I had read 7 out of the 14 books on the list.
I decided to add the 8 books that I haven’t yet read to the list of 12 personal finance books that I’m reading this year with my Finance Online Book Club. So now, instead of Reading 12 books in 2020, I will be reading 20 books in 2020. I think it has a very nice ring to it, don’t you think?
READ 20 BOOKS IN 2020!
Without further ado, please see below, the list of 20 books that I will be reading and reviewing in 2020:
2) Master Your Money by Ron Blue – Completed!
5) All Your Worth: The Ultimate Lifetime Money Plan by Elizabeth Warren & Amelia Warren Tyagi – Completed
6) Debt-Free Living by Larry Burkett
7) The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
8) The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
9) Go Fund Yourself by Alice Tapper
10) You’re Not Broke You’re Pre-Rich BY Emilie Bellet
11) I Want to Change But I Don’t Know How! by Tom Rusk and Randy Read
12) Money: Know More, Make More, Give More by Rob Moore
13) Man’s Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust By Viktor E Frankl
15) Built To Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies By James Collins, Jerry Porras & Jim Collins
16) Secrets of Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
18) The Lean Start-Up by Eric Ries
19) The $100 Start-Up By Chris
20) The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
The first 12 are the books that we’ll be reading monthly as part of the Finance Online Book Club, the last 8 books are the additional ones that I’ll be reading this year at my own leisure.
It would be great if you guys could read along with me in 2020 so that we can increase our knowledge, increases our understanding, and ultimately increase and build wealth.
What do you think of the list of books that I’ll be reading and reviewing in 2020? Have you read any of these titles before? If so, what did you think of them?